NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Company’s systems or Web site should be sent to our Designated Agent. We have provided the following information for the exclusive purpose of notifying the service provider listed below that you allege an infringement of your copyright. Do not send other inquiries to this contact, as you will not receive a response to inquiries that are not related to copyright infringement.
Under federal law, you may be subject to severe civil penalties if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing. These penalties include court costs and monetary damages, as well as attorneys’ fees. Such attorneys’ fees include those incurred by parties who are injured as a result of Company’s relying on your misrepresentation, such as (a) a copyright owner, (b) a copyright owner’s licensee, or (c) us.
You must submit notice, in writing, to the following Designated Agent (DA):
1. Web site owner: Pataflafla, LLC
2. Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
3. Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
2618 32nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90405
4. Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 310 871-4862
5. Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:310 871-4862
6. Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A), your Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
4. A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that Company can locate the material;
5. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
6. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.